Friday, March 2, 2012

Spencer and I took ONE kid to dinner last night.  How weird is that?!?!


I honestly don't think that I've been out to a dinner where the adults outnumber the kids in almost 10 years, when Ben was minus 4 weeks old and we took him to Olive Garden.  Jack and Drew were still in the NICU.


The only minor problem that he had was that he only got 1 crayon instead of the 4 different crayons that they all usually share.  I guess having a bunch brothers has advantages that we haven't even thought of.  He was like....how am I supposed to color this picture with only ONE crayon?!  I did ask Charlie if he missed his brothers or liked being the only kid at dinner.  He said "Yeah, I miss Ben, Jack and Drew.  I miss Drew the most because he is the littlest brother I have."


I think he missed Drew for other reasons.

No comments: