Monday, January 21, 2008

Mommy!!!

I think Jack said "Mommy" 1,000 times today. If not 1,000 maybe 1,100. I'm posting about it today because I know that one day I will look back on these days and wish that I could go back to them. I'm sure that as he gets older, I will miss him yelling, shouting, singing, whispering and even signing "Mommy" (and sometimes "MawMaw" grrrr...) over and over again from every corner of the house. But, I know that today I an not fully appreciating the glory of it. ;)

We finished our day with a phone call to "DADDY!!". Jack missed him and was so happy to talk to him. This picture of Jack was taken as he was finishing up his "stand-up routine" of knock-knock jokes for Daddy. I'm sure that Spencer appreciated the phone call while working late in his office.

No comments: