Monday, August 24, 2009

Woo Hoo...I got my new Laptop!!!

In case you missed it, my old laptop had a "minor mishap"...



Although my old laptop was still working, it did kind of stink to have to drag it around the house while it was attached to a big honkin' monitor just so that I could play a little Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook.

So, on Friday (day 2 of the boys being at school), Charlie and I made our way to Office Depot and bought a snazzy, new laptop for ME!!!
This is Spencer loading up his ipod on *my* computer, on Saturday morning.
I guess he did not get the "for *ME*!" memo.


And, as long as I took these pictures, I thought I'd post this picture for those of you that have thought "I don't know where Kelly finds the time to be on the computer so much". Notice the location of my laptop...in the kitchen...right next to the stove....and microwave. :) I swear, I'm being productive....


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Yay! Good for you! I don't have a personal lap top. I have a desk top but it is located in my living room. The kids watch Sesame street, I play on the computer. It's a win-win situation! ha ha
I hope you are enjoying your new toy.

~~Mel~~ said...

Yay for a new laptop! Don't you love how 'boys' take over our things? When I first got my blackberry it was like my boyfriend was married to it lol.

tash said...

Yahooo for you, but I will be posting a picture and "weight " of a real "big" monitor---let me know if you are getting rid of that one.

Cool way to multi task! I never doubted you weren't keeping busy.

Katie said...

woohoo for the new laptop! nothing wrong with having the computer in the kitchen as you are being very effective in your use of time - LOL! can't miss out on bejeweled!