Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend Window...

I've changed my mind....I like fall!!


It was an amazing weekend weather-wise considering it is the pretty much the middle of October. Saturday morning, "we" ran the race at our church festival. In addition to the 5k that they do every year, this year they added some smaller races for the kids.

My running "dudes"


Ben, Jack and Drew ran in the 8 and 9 year old, 600 yards race. They all did great...they paced themselves and ran the entire time. Ben even "medal-ed"...he got 3rd place. Jack came in right behind him in 4th. Drew came in 1st for "best style"...at least if you ask me. :-)

Charlie ran the 200 yard race for 3 and 4 year olds. He had his own style....


Then we did hit the carnival for a bit...



Unfortunately, I did not have my camera for Cathy's 40th Birthday Celebration at Dave and Busters, our visit with Rick and Elaine and Ben's 2 soccer games.
Have a good week!!

No comments: