Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas already!!

I can't believe that we are getting into Christmas season already. And, I really can't believe that it has been 9 years since Christmas looked like this in our family.



Regardless, Thanksgiving is less than a week away, Christmas ornaments are being crafted and little minds have begun to think about a visit from the "Big Guy".


Drew: "Mom, for Christmas, I am going to ask Santa for a Rubik's Cube and a utoobmembaship"


Me: "Huh?!?! A Rubik's Cube and a WHAT?"


Drew: "A Rubik's Cube and a YOU-TUBE MEMBERSHIP!!"


Me: "What? Seriously, you want a You Tube Membership for Christmas? What are you going to do with a You Tube Membership?"


Drew: "Wey'llllll....I want a You Tube membership so that I can vote for who is getting voted off of 'Battle for Dream Island' and so that I can post videos."


Me: "Ummmmm....I see. But, Drew, how are you going to post videos? You don't have a video camera."


Drew: "Oh yeah....."


Drew: "For Christmas, I want a Rubik's Cube, a membership to You Tube and a VIDEO CAMERA!!"


Oye...Poor Santa.


No comments: