Friday, December 28, 2007

"Charlie Red"

Get it?!?! LOL!! In line with Charlie Brown from Peanuts, we have fun with our Charlie's name. If he is wearing a blue shirt, sometimes we call him "Charlie Blue", or if he is wearing green, he can be "Charlie Green" for the day. Silly, I know, but I hang out with little kids all day, silly works. Well lately, Charlie has been "Charlie Red" quite a bit. If you are wondering why, just look at his really awesome shoes.






My friend Mishelle gave them to Charlie a couple of months ago and he wears them ALL of the time! When she first gave them to him, I started purposely dressing him in outfits that had some red in them as an excuse to put the cool red shoes on him. Now, I don't even care if he has red anywhere else, he almost always has these shoes on his little feet.


If I have any readers, this may seem like a strange thing to post about, but years from now when I look back and see pictures of Charlie wearing these red shoes, I think it will really bring my mind back to these few months and I will be able to picture the way Charlie toddles around anywhere and everywhere in these cute, little, red shoes. Thanks Mishelle!! ;)






1 comment:

Theresa said...

He is so cute that I cannot stand it. Welcome to the world of blogging. I am so glad you decided to share this, I love reading about the lives of other people. Theresa