Saturday, February 9, 2008

New Sleeping Bags

Grandmom Adelaide got the boys beautiful LLBean sleeping bags for Christmas. The boys are officially trying them out tonight on the family room floor. Spencer is gone for the night so, the boys and I stayed up "late" watching the movie Cars. The movie was cute and none of us had seen it all the way through. Other times that we put the movie on, the boys would be all excited about watching it, but then lose interest after an hour. I figured if we set up sleeping bags and the only other option would be going to sleep, everyone would see the whole movie. I was right, movie night was a success. Now, the boys are all sound asleep in their really comfy sleeping bags. I'd love to post a picture, but my camera is with Spencer. He better have some good pictures when he gets back because I'm missing out here!!!


Here are a couple of pictures of Ben and Drew from Christmas Eve.
These are the boxes that the really nice sleeping bags came in. ;)



No comments: