Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Trip to the Dentist....

Well, I typed a whole summary of our trip to the dentist, but Blogger shut down for a few minutes and I lost my work. I don't have the energy to do it again, so here is a quick synopsis.

The boys did great!! They were not scared and not shy. They marched right back with the hygentist when their name was called and never looked back. I was very proud.

I, on the other hand, did not do quite as well. I forgot to have them brush their teeth after lunch/before their appointment. I also happened to let Ben have some "Mike & Ike's" that he still had leftover from "Fat Tuesday". I'm sure the hygentist enjoyed scraping that off his teeth. Finally, I gave Charlie his binkie while we were actually still inside the dentist's office. I swear that he only gets it while he is in his crib and while we are at church, but it was an hour past his naptime and he was so tired.

Hopefully, the boys' good behavior overshadowed my bad and nobody noticed much. ;)
Jack

Ben

Drew

"Binkie Boy"

No comments: