Are you on Facebook yet??? I have to admit that I like it, I wouldn't say that I am addicted to it(other than that small Sudoku addiction), but I really do enjoy it to see some old faces and keep tabs on everyone.
A few weeks ago, this "25 Random Things" note was going around Facebook. I did it on Facebook, but forgot to put it on here for those of you that are not my "friends"....Facebook friends of course, if you read my blog, you are a real friend. :) Enjoy.
BTW, if you blog, consider yourself tagged and leave me a comment so that I can read all about you too!!
1. I am totally addicted to McDonald's chocolate chip cookies.
2. I hate getting up in the morning....always have and probably always will.
3. I love Disney World. Spencer and I took a trip there last year, just the 2 of us, for a long weekend. It was the best trip ever...we rode the Aerosmith roller coaster like 8 times. :)
4. I met my husband (Spencer) when we ended up on the same Co-ed Football team for the Chicago Sport and Social Club. My sister wanted to play and convinced me to sign up with her. Thanks Jen!!
5. I spent 48 days in the hospital when I was pregnant with my triplets.
6. I've hitch-hiked.
7. I played on a softball team called the "Carnations" when I was growing up. Don't laugh, we were good....well, not all of us, but as a whole team the Carnations did very well. ;) I was also on the "Petunias". The Petunias, unfortunately, were not very good.
8. When I was 9, I went on a hot air ballon ride.
9. I don't drink much alcohol, but that is just because Pepsi tastes so good to me.
10. I'm really a dork.
11. I used to be an Irish Dancer.
12. My kids and I listen to Abba every morning while we are getting ready for school...I discovered they drink their milk faster when they are jamming to goofy 70's music. And Charlie singing Dancing Queen is a great way to start the day.
13. I was listening to Cher's eulogy of Sonny when I received my last speeding ticket.
14. I'm a CPA...and a proud member of the 300 club...which means that I scored a 75 (the minimum passing score) on all 4 parts...which also means that I studied the exact right amount!!15. I enjoy socializing and meeting new people. But, I do better in small groups, big groups intimidate me, especially when I don't know anyone.
16. My first job was a paper route that I shared with my sister. We made $3.30/week...to split...free paper, no tips. It seemed like a good deal at the time.
17. I played tennis in high school and college. I think that I've only picked up my racket once in the last 12 years...because I now SUCK and it is just way too frustrating to suck, when I used to be good! :(
18. I spent a college semester in Tully Cross, Ireland.
19. My sister also has triplet boys.
20. I get way too much enjoyment out of my own blog and I'm embarassed to say how big my ego gets when other people tell me that they read it and like it too.
21. I had to "assume the crash position" to prepare for an emergency landing on a flight one time. I now hate flying.
22. If you didn't know me before I got married, you would probably mis-pronounce my maiden name.
23. All of my report cards from grammar school said that I was shy.
24. I did not vote for Obama.
25. Every summer, we load up the mini-van and drive 1/2 way across the country to go to......NEW JERSEY!! Really!! We have a blast for a week at "the shore" in OC, NJ. The awesome friends, relaxation time, food, games, rides, adventures and fun family time make up for all of that yucky sand!