Thursday, March 12, 2009

Poor Timing...

So, Jack says to me this morning...


"Mom, did you notice that the laundry basket is REALLY full?!?!"


Ok, questioning the frequency of when mom does the laundry is soooo not a goo idea, when your room looks like THIS!!!



And THIS!!

Just for the record, their room is not usually *this* bad. Someone "lost" something and this mess is the result of the search. Unfortunately, I did not discover this mess until bedtime and when given the choice, I picked "bedtime" over making them clean it all up....I know..selfish on my part.


Oh yea, and all of the laundry was done on Monday and will be all done again tomorrow. The fact that Jack discovered (for the first time) that he, and his brothers, have made a lot of laundry since Monday is not going to change that.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

LOL!! Too funny!! Want to do mine when you are done! ;)

Nicole O'Dell said...

Oooh! Busted!