Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!!

Well, my birthday isn't actually until Wednesday, but last night, I got my present from my magnificent, wonderful, loving, generous husband.

He got me a LAPTOP computer!!! WOO HOO!!!! And...it's MINE, MINE, MINE!!!! No Webkinz on this puppie...well, not yet anyway. ;)

I was so excited that I wanted to get a picture of me bloggin' on the deck with my new birthday present. Unfortunately, Spencer is at the Nascar race so, I had to get the boys to take my picture. Between the 3 of them, I think you can get the idea. Can you tell that I am saying "push the button" between my teeth?

Ben's attempt

Drew's attempt

Jack's attempt

4 comments:

Mishelle said...

Happy Birthday a few days late! Great present!!

Kelly said...

Thanks, but you are not late at all. Next Wednesday, the 16th is my birthday. I've still got a few more days of being 4 years younger than Spencer. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy early Birthday to you!!! Enjoy your laptop!

Michelle

Cathy said...

Nice job the the photo attemps... I think Ben was focusing on the computer... Drew was focusing on the whole backyard... and Jack was focusing on you! Very cute!! Happy Birthday Kelly!