Friday, July 25, 2008

I ate 60-somethin' clams tonight...

...and a whole bunch of king crab legs that were as big as your arm.

Tonight was our last night in Ocean City. That is very sad, but we had an awesome night for the Grand Finale.

Last year, David and Jeannine, Craig and Nancee and Colette invited us over for "Crabfest". We didn't know quite what that would entail, but I love crab so, we couldn't pass it up. Also, the company is excellent. ;)


OMG, it was soooo good! It was the best crab and clams that I have ever had it my whole life and they ordered so much food that you could seriously eat as much as you wanted. I have been dreaming about this dinner since last year. It was unbelievable!


Tonight was Crab Fest II. I have really looking forward to this all week....well, all year. It was awesome once again. Jeannine ordered 300 clams for 9 adults! And, I have no idea how many snow crabs and king crab legs, but we all ate like piggies and they kept bringing it out. Oh, it was so good! I can't wait until next year...hint, hint!! ;)


It was really a fabulous evening. This family is so special to us and we love them all so much. Even if there was no crab or clams, it still would have been a fabulous evening visiting with some very special people. Thank you and we can't wait to see you again.


Oh yeah, the kids were there too. ;)

No comments: