Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hittin' the road!!

Tomorrow is the day that we have all been waiting for. We are leaving for our annual trip to the Jersey Shore", specifically Ocean City, NJ. Yay us!!!

Hopefully, I'll be able to find some Wi-Fi "hot zones" on our trip. Of course I am bringing my new laptop so, stay tuned....

Until then, here are a few of my favorite pictures from other years.

2003
Drew

Ben

Jack

Fun on the beach

We were there in 2004, we apparently didn't take any pictures though (?)


2005

2006

Charlie's first trip to OC, at 7 weeks old...he loved it. :)


2007


Too be continued....Yay!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly:

I hope we get a chance to see you and your family in OC. Unfortunately, we have to leave for IL Tuesday, July 22. Give us a call (398-0761) when you get settled in.

Bill C