Thursday, July 10, 2008

Miscellaneous Summer Pictures

Wow, summer is really getting away from me. I know that each of these pictures deserve their own post, but I just didn't get to writing them. Funny how I have time to write about "Wipeout", but I don't have time to write about real things that we have done. Oh well...here ya go...


A week of "Safety Town"
with their teen leader "Mathuu" as Drew spells it.
BTW, "Mathuu" is a triplet too.
For Charlie's favorite part of Safety Town,


Karate Graduation
The boys are now White Belts, with 2 orange stripes...
Look out!!!


A week of golf lessons in June
Conveniently, their friend Logan was in golf with them.
So, lucky me, I got to hang out with Logan's mom, my friend Mishelle
...and of course all of the little brothers.

1 comment:

The Wright Trips said...

Your kiddos are too adorable, Kelly! Looks like you are having a great summer.

Shannon
sweetpeamama