Friday, August 22, 2008

Another reason to eat out....

It doesn't take much, but today IS the last official day of summer vacation. Come Monday morning, my 3 first graders, my lunch "dates" for the last 75 straight months, will be eating lunch on their own, at school. I'm excited, they are excited, I'm a little nervous, they are a little nervous. It's all good, but it was raining so why not celebrate our last official weekday lunch before 1st grade.

To celebrate this momentous occasion....

we went to.......

Steak N Shake. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Ben so reminds me of you!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and smoothly on the first day of first grade. Elaine

Anonymous said...

Awe Ok now I'm sad -- If you and CHARLIE ever need a lunch date please call me. All will be well with the boys having lunch at school. Although you may see some new eating habits ( they learn from other kids.
Steak and shake looks so fun - very handsome in the hats, one of the pictures reminds me of an old time soldier and one picture my Mom also thought looked just like you!