Monday, August 11, 2008

New Camera!!!

Can you tell I'm a bit giddy...


The kids are thrilled too...not! ;)

My old camera wasn't very old, but I used it, and abused it, a lot! The flash isn't working, the battery compartment wouldn't stay put and the cover for the lens would sometimes not open or not close. It was done! Thankfully, Spencer enjoys my blog too and agreed to a new camera to keep the blog alive.



My new camera showed up today...YAY!! It is a Canon Powershot. It is very pretty and teenie-tiny. I'd take a picture of it, but I can't....because it IS the camera, ya know. So, you'll have to take my word for it. I'd love to get a fancy-smancy camera that costs a lot of money and takes really awesome pictures, but I would have to stop the abuse of my cameras to justify spending that much money. Since I try to bring my camera everywhere, I don't see the abuse ending any time soon, not to mention the fact that I don't know how to take really nice pictures and are not really sure what all of those buttons do on fancy-schmancy cameras. ;)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Congrats on the camera!! Hopefully it will last longer than your last camera! :) I know it's hard to take a picture of the camera... but (hint.. hint) you can paste a picture from the site. :)