Thursday, August 14, 2008

A day in the life of Jack....finally!!

You may notice a recurring theme in Jack's pictures. The boy is all about the Cubs these days. I don't push him into this stuff...this was his day, for real.
"Did the Cubs win last night?"
"Oh yea, good morning Mom."

Nothin' better than eatin' french toast stick and listening to "Go Cubs Go".
What a great way to start the morning!!

The morning Webkinz Wipeout Tournament
"Sure I'll clean up Mom"
....and I caught it on film...cleaning with a smile!! Wow!!!
Cousin time
Connor and Jack

Some mid-afternoon mlb.com

...and can't forget to study those box scores.

Whew, I'm tired, how about you?

First thing in the morning, Jack will be thrilled to hear that the Cubs won again tonight!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That's my boy!! I love the opening line!! I think is so awesome that Jack is a big Cubs fan... and he remembers to say hi to you! LOL!! Most of all... I love his smile! :) It looks like he had a very busy day. If there's any ways to get tickets these days... I would love to see Jack at a Cubs game. It would blow him away!

Go Cubs Go!