Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Triplet Dinner Night...

It is the 3rd Wednesday of the month. That only means one thing....It's Triplet Mom's Night out!!! Woo Hoo!!! I love the 3rd Wednesday, I'm sure I've mentioned that before.

Today's triplet dinner was a bit different....


Ummmmm....yeah, different, as in this dinner included my triplets. And different, as in there were no fun, triplet moms drinking fancy drinks around....well, except for me and my Coke. :)

Definitely not the same as my usual "Wednesday Night Triplet Dinners", but still pretty fun evening. Spencer is out of town and it has been a busy few weeks so, I decided against getting a sitter for just me to go out. Maybe it was a full moon or the planets were perfectly aligned, but the boys were actually requesting to go to the mall because they wanted to shop (GASP!!)

Cool!

So, I loaded everyone into the car and I went to the mall to eat....and shop....with my boys.

Happy Meals all around...Woo Hoo!!!

The shopping was a little "different" too. Ben had already decided that he wanted to buy a new shirt for his Webkinz "Ben5" and Drew wanted to get his Cocker Spaniel Webkinz, "Cokker" a pair of pants and "Allie" a new shirt. Jack was a little more practical and decided to buy a new Derrick Lee (or D-Lee as Jack likes to remind me) Cubs shirt. I loved that so, I split the cost with him.

Here are the boys showing off their purchases from a successful evening at the mall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't make the triplet dinner either, but your night sounds like it didn't turn out too bad. ;)

Michelle