Thursday, May 15, 2008

When triplet moms have a playdate...

There are LOTS of kids!!!



We had a playdate today, after our visit with the cousins. My friend Monica was the hostess and we all had a great time, in her awesome backyard. The kids enjoyed pizza and fruit rollups and the mommies enjoyed chips and salsa, pizza and margaritas. Triplet mommy playdates are the best!!
There was:
4 - 6year olds
6 - 5 year olds
3 - 4 year olds
2- 1.5 year olds

****Flashback****

Here is a picture from a playdate last summer. I had a few leftovers from Charlie's 1st birthday party and emailed a few friends to see if anyone wanted to help us finish off the food...and drinks the next day. This is what we ended up with. 4 of my triplet mom friends and about a bigillion kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love having triplet (plus one) playdates. You don't have to worry about "all" of your kids bothering someone who is use to only 1 or 2 kids.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.