HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
1. I get a cheeseburger, medium coke and 3 chocolate cookies from McDonalds pretty much every day before I pick the boys up from kindergarten...they don't know anything about it. ;)
2. I'm a huge procrastinator and actually blogging is my biggest procrastination tool. I would much rather play on the computer than clean.
3. I am a really good sleeper and getting out of bed in the morning is the hardest thing that I do every day. And, that is not because my days are easy, I just really hate leaving my comfy bed.
4. I love going on vacations! I hate to fly, but going fun places is definitely worth a few hours of misery. WDW fascinates me!
5. I really, really, REALLY hate winter and really wish that we lived someplace warm.
6. I wish that I was a good decorator. I always thought that I would be, but I'm not. I want to live in a house that is decorated like a model home.
7. Playing off of #6, my huge master bedroom is painted eggplant (deep purple) and our comforter is red and blue. How embarassing.
8. When Spencer and I got married, we thought we would probably have 5 kids.
9. I'm totally hooked on Grey's Anatomy and Jericho. We actually just started watching both of them within the last year, but thanks to dvd's, I'm totally caught up.
10. I have a very good memory. However, that combined with my tendancy to hold a grudge can cause me problems.
My Fab. 5 are: Jen, Rae, Dawn, Natasha and Katie because they are outside of the loop that sent me this goofy blog project.