Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We love Daddy, so........



Game 1 of the World Series between the Phillies and the Rays is tonight. So, for at least the next week, we are all Phillies fans.

All my cute Phillies
Like my "new" Phillies shirt? I made it with an old red shirt and some new letters. I was having so much fun that I made Charlie's too. Spencer was definitely surprised to see me in a Phillies shirt!!
Another baseball dinner.
Italian Beef sandwiches with nachos for the "vegetable"


"Look Mom, I made a Bears Fan....get it....it's a fan that says "Bears"...a Bears Fan!!"
LOL!! Our little competitive guy has handled the demise of the Cubs quite well. He is definitely still a Cubs fan, but he was a good sport and put on a Phillies shirt to make Dad happy.

1 comment:

Katie said...

How cool would it be to see the team you are all now rooting for win! What a fun family experience!