Sunday, April 6, 2008

All of Drew's Moms

This morning after church, we brought lunch and visited with Spencer's mom for a little while. Then after Charlie's nap, we went to my mom and dad's house because my cousin, Rick and his wife, Elaine were visiting from Michigan. We love Rick and Elaine and always have fun visits with them!!! Elaine is Drew's Godmother and is especially loved by all of the boys because she always spends so much time talking and playing with them whenever they see her.

Anyway, on the way to my mom and dad's house, Jack said "today, we are going to visit all of Drew's moms". "We are seeing his 'Real', 'God' and 'Grand' moms all in the same day, isn't that cool!?!?".
Maybe I shouldn't have waited until it was time to leave before I got a picture.

One more cute thing, this was our first visit to my mom and dad's house since Easter. Charlie kept going into the living room, signing "baby" and pointing to where the crib with the new triplet cousins were on Easter. Apparently, Charlie missed them. Awwwwww!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sounds like you all had a nice visit with Rick and Elaine! Wow... as I mentioned before.. those little brains can hold a lot of information. It was really cute to see Charlie missing his cousins! :) :) :)