Thursday, April 17, 2008

ut-oh

**Update** The problem with my camera/computer seems to be the cord that connects the camera to the computer...it has been CHEWED THROUGH! And, NO!, we have not gotten a dog. Ewwww!!! I think there may be some neglected Webkinz over the next few days...I hope the poor little Webkinz have enough to eat because the daddies may not be seeing the computer for a while. If your Webkinz see a hungry looking black lab, chocolate lab, tree frog, yorkie, cocker spaniel, alley cat, frog, duck, penguin, reindeer or bull dog over the next couple of days, you may want to toss him some leftover food or a Kinzquarter. I hope they all survive. ;)

Earlier today...

My camera is not on speaking terms with my computer. That is a very sad story for my blog.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

LOL!!! Do you need me to bring my laptop?? :)