Sunday, January 27, 2008

Piano Men

Grandmom Adelaide signed the boys up for piano lessons last fall. This afternoon, they had their first recital. I was very impressed with my little "piano men". Their were 15 kids that participated in their recital. Ben was the very first child to play. When they called his name, he marched right up to the giant piano (rather than the small keyboard) and played his song. He did a wonderful job. Drew was next. He was so cute, you could hear him counting out the notes from our seats. "C, B, A,2,3...." Too funny and so cute!! Jack was third and also did a wonderful job. He told me in the car that "we all did a good job with our songs and none of us made a mistake". I was really impressed that they all marched up there and played their songs to a roomful of people and didn't seem the least bit nervous.

Don't they look proud!!


Grandmom with Drew, Jack & Ben

Celebration Pizza with Grandparents at Vito & Nicks.

Yumm!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Way to go, guys! Piano is really hard - I still can't play piano and I had lessons in college! I'm sure you did a great job!