Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Fun

Well, our real Saturday fun was going to Vaughn Athletic Center swimming pool, but I forgot my camera. We had a good time, but they imposed a 48 inch height requirement for the big slide which was really disappointing for the boys. They really enjoyed that slide on other trips. The slide is actually a tube slide that goes on the outside of the building. We pass the athletic center everytime we go to my mom and dads and the boys always get excited to see the slide. They'll have to wait a few years to ride it again now. :(

Other highlights of the day included Ben getting a Eagle AND a Hole-in-One on Daddy's Golden Tee Game. I bet Grandpa will be impressed! I did not get a picture, but Jack was there to witness and verify both accomplishments. They are all really enjoying the game!

After yesterday's post, I decided it was really time to clean out the toyboxes. That was a project, but we got rid of a lot of junk. Yay!!! The boys were quite proud of themselves!!

Did someone say their room looked clean yesterday?!?!?!








Finally, I have started using the Signing Times videos again. They are videos to teach sign language to babies/kids. We used them when the boys were little because it really helped them start to talk and increase their vocabulary. I had gotten rid of ours, but I borrowed some from friends to use for Charlie. Of course, the boys have been watching them. They love all of Charlie's movies...ugh! Anyway, Jack was sitting at the kitchen counter eating and he called out to me "Mom, guess what I'm saying?". He had both of his hands flapping around. I had no idea. Well, he was signing "yes" with one hand and "no" with his other hand. He said, I'm signing "maybe". LOL! Charlie is going to be so confused!!


Life is never dull here!!

No comments: