Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who wants to hang out with a mom that has a lot of kids???

Other moms that have a lot of kids.

Can you match up the 3 sets of triplets?
There are also 2 siblings of the triplets and one friend included in the picture.


The boys and I met some friends at Chuckie Cheese tonight. I think everyone had a really good time. We didn't end up leaving until about 6:45 and we were all wiped out on the way home. Everyone that is except Jack. Jack talked non-stop the entire way home about the 52 tickets that he *won* at Chuckie Cheese. He found every possible way to talk about those tickets. Needless to say, he was very happy and quite proud!

Charlie is not sure what to make of a GIRL!!

Drew and Ben

Great form Jack!!

2 comments:

elainevogel1 said...

Kelly - I just want you to know that I love reading your blog. It is an awesome idea and I really enjoy keeping connected with your family.

Give the boys a hug for me and let them know we are really enjoying the sunny Florida weather.

Elaine and Ricky

Cara said...

Hey, we would hang out with you!!
Love your blog, thanks for Bunco last night!!