Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just a Sunday

We have been going to TGIFridays pretty consistently after church on Sundays for the past couple of years. The boys think that it is hilarious that we go to "Fridays on Sunday". Since I started blogging, I thought it would be the perfect thing to mention one day because hopefully it will trigger a memory of those lunches when the boys get older, but I keep forgetting my camera. I love blogs with pictures! We did manage to snap one picture today of Charlie at TGIFridays on Spencer's cell phone and it was too cute to not include it on my blog today. He has a silly face because he is signing that his macaroni & cheese is "hot". I guess it was not too hot though because that is his bowl in the bottom of the pictue and notice that it is almost GONE!! Charlie obviously fits into our family and weekly lunches at TGIFridays quite nicely. He actually ate more of his mac & cheese than Ben did today.

I snapped a few other quick pictures tonight.

Drew and Ben playing Hot Hoops.
A benefit of having 4 kids is hearing
"I'm playing the winner" more often than
"I don't have anyone to play with"

Jack is turning out to be a math genius, just like his daddy. He was counting by 11's tonight and made it up to 1400-something. This is Daddy checking to make sure that whatever number Jack was up to was still divisible by 11, and it was.

Charlie was practicing drinking out of an open cup at dinner. That is why he doesn't have any clothes on, but he is still lovin' those red shoes...us too!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll never forget your little math genius who interpreted his Auntie Jen's sidewalk art a little differently than I did. I drew a huge heart and put "J+C" inside. I showed Jack my picture and asked him what he thought it meant. To my surprise, his reply (at the age of 3) was "M". When I asked him to explain (because I thought J+C in a heart meant Jen + Craig = LOVE) he stated "10+3=13". When I was still confused, Kelly had to explain to me that the letter J was the 10th letter of the alphabet and the letter C was the 3rd, so... 10+3=13, which in turn equaled M, the 13th letter of the alphabet. I think both of our interpretations are correct!